Carool Holiday Apartments in the heart of Rainbow Bay
Carool has 15 floors and there are 2 and 3 bedroom, fully self contained apartments available with two private sunny balconies. The spacious, 2 bedroom, north/east facing balconies have amazing ocean views across the Pacific to Surfers Paradise and the coastline from Coolangatta to Palm Beach, the second south facing balcony has views including the Tweed River, Fingal and Duranbah Beach. The large family size, 3 bedroom, north/west wrap around balconies have fantastic views of Currumbin, Elephant Rock, Kirra, Coolangatta and Greenmount. Again the second balcony is on the southern side with views of the Tweed Area and Pacific Ocean down to Cook Island.
There is so much to see, do and experience on the Gold Coast. Boarded on one side by golden beaches and splashing waves of the South Pacific Ocean the other side lush, green mountain ranges. Theme Parks, Antique stores, Wineries, Glow worm caves_,_ surf lessons, World Heritage National Parks, Horse riding, rainforests and amazing restaurants are just some of things you can do for entertainment.
What can I do today?
- Take an easy walk around the Headland into Coolangatta – basement level and walk around the beach path – plenty of Coffee Shops.
- Tugun Craft beers, cocktails, wines and champagne matched with tapas – 11:30am till late. 445 Golden Four Dr.
- Robina Town Centre – large shopping complex. Gold Class Cinema – put your feet up and order a snack.
- Have lunch at D’Bah Cafe. Ask to sit upstairs!!
- Walk out Carool Reception front door and up the hill. Cafe on the left. Point Danger Lookout. Take a walk along the headland.
- Located right at the border between Queensland and New South Wales, Point Danger is home to the Captain Cook Memorial, the Point Danger Lighthouse and also a short coastal walking track that commemorates ships and lives lost during the war.
- Shopping – Harbour Town Outlet, Pacific Fair, Robina – movie theatres, restaurants, speciality shops, plenty of parking or take a bus.
Surfers Paradise – Infinity, Haunted House, The Wax Museum, Ripley’s, enjoy a snack at outdoor cafes.
- River Cruises approx $25 includes snacks
- To get from Coolangatta to Surfers Paradise, take Bus 700 north to Broadbeach Station South. Transfer to the Gold Coast tram and take the Broadbeach to Helensvale tram to Surfers Paradise. The complete ride should take about an hour.
TIMEZONE The Strand, Coolangatta (walking distance) Open 9am – Late.
- Full Size Tenpin Bowling (licensed bar), Laser Skirmish, Dodgem Cars, 200 arcade games
- Try the Surf Clubs and local pubs for an afternoon drink with locals